THE REEMERGENCE OF WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISM ON THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY! (ARTICLE )
BY : LEON KWASI KUNTUO-ASARE
In the recent week there seems to be an reemergence of white supremacists terrorism on the African-American Christian community. Terrorism not seen since the 1960’s when white supremacists would set fire to and bomb black churches like the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, which killed four children and injured others in 1963.
Just a week after white supremacist domestic terrorist Dylann Roof massacred nine African-American Christians at the historic South Carolina Emanuel AME church on june 17, six black churches have gone up in flames in the south:
1. College Hill Seventh Day Adventist in Knoxville, Tennessee
2. God’s Power Church Of Christ in Macon, Georgia
3. North Carolina’s Briar Creek Road Baptist Church
4. Grove Baptist Church in Warrenville, South Carolina
5. Fruitland Presbyterian Church in Gibson County, Tennessee
6. The Greater Miracle Temple Apostolic Holiness Church in Tallahassee, Florida
The fires are still being investigated by federal and local law enforcement and at least three are suspected to be caused by arson.
For additional information use the link :