By: Leon Kwasi Kuntuo-Asare
White supremacist Sheriff Jack Strain, who harrassed and arrested innocent Black people for Black hairstyles, was arrested for sex crimes.
BY:LEON KWASI KUNTUO-ASARE
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 in a San Francisco federal court, four San Francisco police officers were cleared of charges of excessive force in the killing of Alex Nieto.
Nieto, was a 28 year old man, who was gunned down, in Bernal Heights Park, area of San Francisco in 2014, when four police officers shot at Mr. Nieto over 50 times. When SFPD officers allegedly mistook a Nieto’s taser, that he used for his security job, for a gun.
Oscar Salinas, a friend of Alex Nieto, stated after the trial :
“SFPD can shoot 59 bullets and get away with it. ”
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION USE LINK :
1. POLICING TACTICS ARE INHERENTLY
2. RACIAL BIAS IS, IN A SENSE, CONTAGIOUS.
3. THEY MAY PERCEIVE THEMSELVES AS BLUE, NOT BLACK.
4. EVEN THEN, IT’S NOT THE PERSONAL PERCEPTION THAT MATTER MOST.
5. CULTURAL STEREOTYPES AFFECT EVERYONE.
6. THE FEAR OF REPERCUSSIONS FORCES SOME OFFICERS INTO SILENCE.
USE LINK FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :